Monday, February 25, 2008

This Is How We Overcome (Daniel Choo) Hillsong

This song tells how the Lord can make us joyful no matter what. He can turn our mourning into dancing, and turn our sorrow into joy. THIS is how we overcome all our problems. :-)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job!
it's not a very good recording so I have trouble understanding what're saying sometimes. But over all, way to go !!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Good job!
it's not a very good recording so I have trouble understanding what're saying sometimes. But over all, way to go !!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Amen Daniel Choo. I agree. God our savior is the only one that can give us strength to over come the battles that this world offers us. I battled Cancer twice in my lifetime and Jesus carried me through.

Keep writing music and praising our King Daniel.
rescuememyking@yahoo.com